Best homeplug to use with a virgin media superhub?

Found 31st Mar 2012
I have had a virgin media super fitted for a couple of months but i am getting really low wifi connection in one of the rooms. I would just like to knw the best homeplug which i could use with the superhub? I have a 10mbs broadband speed.

Regards
Community Updates
6 Comments
Virgin media superhub I had was made by Netgear so I used the same make of homeplugs (£70 for 2)
Original Poster
yy126962

Virgin media superhub I had was made by Netgear so I used the same make … Virgin media superhub I had was made by Netgear so I used the same make of homeplugs (£70 for 2)

Canyou show me which ones you got?
I doubt it makes a real difference.
I am using the cheapest homeplugs I could find with my superhub.

Any homeplug will do, only thing you have to consider is if you stream content, 85meg ones are good for SD content but if you try HD then you will need at least 200meg ones.
More info here
Your text here
You could try replacing the router, when I had Sky BB, the wifi was great, but unfortunately the actual internet speed was terrible. Whereas now, with Virign, it's the opposite. I've been considering getting a new router, just not been bothered to.
You guys are probably right maybe any will do but I hoped with the same make bot the hub and homeplugs would somehow work better.

These are the one I purchased.. currys.co.uk/gbu…tml?intcmpid=display~RR~Computing%20Accessories~06930432
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions