Best Hori Arcade Stick for PS3?

8 replies
Found 15th Sep 2008
Was originally going get one with Street Fighter IV (if they made a limited edition bundle) but I could get the game for £29.99 pre-order (possibly £26.99) from GAME.

I heard Hori sticks are the best, which one shall I get for PS3 and where can I buy them? Don't want the basic one that they sell on Amazon or Play.

Or should I wait and see if Capcom made a good fighting stick to go with SFIV? If I get one now I can play Soul Calibur with it! Thank in advance.

8 Comments

Im lost, what is it? Whens Street Fighter out? Also Soul Caliber bad a** game!!!

Original Poster

Naeem786;2972671

Im lost, what is it? Whens Street Fighter out? Also Soul Caliber bad a** … Im lost, what is it? Whens Street Fighter out? Also Soul Caliber bad a** game!!!

An Arcade Stick like a controller in the...arcade.

Original Poster

I thought there were some hardcore SF players in here!

Abvance;2976367

I thought there were some hardcore SF players in here!

Guess not!!! :oops:

Can any one please tell me why there are no L3 or R3 buttons onany arcades sticks:?

Cuz there isn't :-D

Original Poster

Woah, wasn't expecting this to be bumped!

I'm after a good stick now that SD II HD is out and SFIV is imminent. Anyone got any ideas? For the 360.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions