Posted 31st Oct 2021
Anyone got any particular favourites? I've been around a while... I think the Razer 90% off everything was my first?!
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
Top comments
£2 PS4 Pro with 3 games from Curry's
40 Comments
  1. Avatar
    The razor was a good one and they honoured many orders. The Tesco cathedral city cheese and Chocolate orange ones were very good as well
  2. Avatar
    There was one a few years ago for The Works. You could use two voucher codes at once and we all got bargains. The Works must have been unhappy though as most of us got sent our books in oversized envelopes so our books arrived a bit damaged.

The PlayStation Store had a glitch once where we all got Minecraft for free on the PS3 and PSVita. That was a good glitch.
    Edited by: "Loubou" 31st Oct
  3. Avatar
    Xbox One S from Tesco for about 20 quid?
  4. Avatar
    There aren't that many around, but the ones thay work usually stay behind closed doors...
  5. Avatar
    Unlocked Galaxy A52 with £20 top up for £79.99 from EE.
  6. Avatar
    One of my earlier ones of being on here was the free boxes of 24 Jeremiah Weed glasses, was surprised when they all actually arrived. Also about 3 years back when Argos honoured the perfume and aftershave glitch Spicebomb bottles for about £10.
  7. Avatar
    There was a supposed turkey of a deal the other day….
  8. Avatar
    Glitches seem few and far between on here these days, see more deliberate attempts to abuse the keyword feature than actual glitches. I did manage to get my hands on 1p Thornton's Reindeer a while back.

hotukdeals.com/dea…142

Had a couple of freebies recently that appeared elsewhere including a very cosy weighted blanket and quite random one of those weighted Hulu hoop which keep popping up on Tik Tok.

9. Avatar
    The xbox for 45 quid fromm tesco way back when. Came with cod, for some reason the game was late so they resent it, then they both arrived next day. Sold cod for about 30 quid and gave the xbox to my lad for his birthday. Absolutely mental glitch
  10. Avatar
    myusernamehasgone23401/11/2021 06:56

Glitches seem few and far between on here these days, see more deliberate …Glitches seem few and far between on here these days, see more deliberate attempts to abuse the keyword feature than actual glitches. I did manage to get my hands on 1p Thornton's Reindeer a while back.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/thorntons-reindeer-scanning-at-1p-3578142Had a couple of freebies recently that appeared elsewhere including a very cosy weighted blanket and quite random one of those weighted Hulu hoop which keep popping up on Tik Tok.

Always fancied a weighted blanket. Have you used it?
  11. Avatar
    Turret-Buddy01/11/2021 07:24

Always fancied a weighted blanket. Have you used it?

Yeah it's amazing, using it all the time now.
  12. Avatar
    £129 50" LG TV from Tesco direct.

Loads of freebies from IWOOT. There was a discount code that knocked about £5 off and it was free postage so anything under £5 you could get for free. I got loads of tat, it was painlessly slow because so many people were were taking advantage.
  13. Avatar
    £2 PS4 Pro with 3 games from Curry's
  14. Avatar
    John Lewis Sony bank holiday glitch that made everything else process as free.
    Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 1st Nov
  15. Avatar
    Xbox One S from Tesco Online with 6 moths Gold and Cod:WW2 for around £50 if I remember correctly.
  16. Avatar
    £10 projectors & £10 HP Sprocket printers
  17. Avatar
    Whisky galore for a day on Amazon earlier this year. Got a couple of bottles at silly prices before normality resumed.
    Edited by: "airbus330" 1st Nov
  18. Avatar
    Author
    tinkerbellian01/11/2021 05:50

One of my earlier ones of being on here was the free boxes of 24 Jeremiah …One of my earlier ones of being on here was the free boxes of 24 Jeremiah Weed glasses, was surprised when they all actually arrived. Also about 3 years back when Argos honoured the perfume and aftershave glitch Spicebomb bottles for about £10.

Haha I remember the glass one! I've still got a load of captain Morgan glasses.
  19. Avatar
    Author
    .MUFC.01/11/2021 07:56

£129 50" LG TV from Tesco direct.Loads of freebies from IWOOT. There was a …£129 50" LG TV from Tesco direct.Loads of freebies from IWOOT. There was a discount code that knocked about £5 off and it was free postage so anything under £5 you could get for free. I got loads of tat, it was painlessly slow because so many people were were taking advantage.

Remember the TV one that was great! Remember the JL TV one, sold off a load of cheap teles.
  20. Avatar
    .MUFC.01/11/2021 12:08

Comment deleted

Sold the tv to my neighbor at cost price as she was a struggling single mum. Her tv had broke.
  21. Avatar
    JD SPORTS website. I got 2 pairs Reebok trainers for a fiver each!
    Edited by: "Griffinpark1982" 1st Nov
  22. Avatar
    .MUFC.01/11/2021 12:12

Sold the tv to my neighbor at cost price as she was a struggling single …Sold the tv to my neighbor at cost price as she was a struggling single mum. Her tv had broke.

23. Avatar
    iPhone 7 from Amazon Christmas 2019 I think, £34
  24. Avatar
    Tesco dinner service for £3.60, should have been £36. Was a nervous journey to go get them hoping I'd be allowed to collect them. They are still our "best" plates that we use only for pizza and special dinners like Christmas (they're really big plates).
    Edited by: "Beetlemama" 1st Nov
  25. Avatar
    It's a shame I never managed to post it because the glitch got fixed very quickly - but it was the Fitbit store glitch where they launched the new Fitbit Sense at 1p.
  26. Avatar
    Author
    phantompti01/11/2021 13:07

It's a shame I never managed to post it because the glitch got fixed very …It's a shame I never managed to post it because the glitch got fixed very quickly - but it was the Fitbit store glitch where they launched the new Fitbit Sense at 1p.

That is a shame! I don't know if you remember the VR headset glitch from Vodafone, I posted that haha
  27. Avatar
    Best glitch I ever found out about from this site was Uncharted:Golden Abyss for 79p at the Playstation Vita launch. Buying the DLC would give you the full game and Sony honoured the purchases.

Found the link:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…842
  28. Avatar
    Author
    Haha thats awesome!
  29. Avatar
    iPhone 12 Pro 512gb £899 around release day
  30. Avatar
    I think we need to add the recent Dell one to the list of best glitches, lots of us picked up laptops for essentially half the normal selling price due to a glitch that instead of adding on the price of a Premium Care warranty was actually taking the amount off of the item instead. Combined with a code it led to a very nice discount indeed.
  31. Avatar
    Nobody mentioned the old el paso Tesco glitch?

Had loads, missed even more, and got an attic full of tat!
  32. Avatar
    Author
    Haircut_10016/11/2021 08:04

I think we need to add the recent Dell one to the list of best glitches, …I think we need to add the recent Dell one to the list of best glitches, lots of us picked up laptops for essentially half the normal selling price due to a glitch that instead of adding on the price of a Premium Care warranty was actually taking the amount off of the item instead. Combined with a code it led to a very nice discount indeed.

I got a new laptop with that and the other Samsung glitch I got 10 sets of buds for 180 quid.
  33. Avatar
    The Razer one was great. Ordered a Deathstalker Ultimate keyboard, Naga Hex mouse and Sabertooth controller for 90% off and received them all.

I also remember a glitch on PSN maybe 8 or 9 years ago when you could repeatedly get £10 free PSN credit essentially infinitely with a bit of leg work. I maxed out my wallet and got a few for friends and was chuffed!
    Edited by: "cannibalwombat" 16th Nov
  34. Avatar
    Recently the amazon smartwatch glitch with a £141 voucher on most smartwatches. It got honoured as well (for mine at least)
  35. Avatar
    i haven't been lucky enough to benefit from most glitches as they often happen at night when i am asleep and when systems can go worng and there is no one on duty to fix the glitch. or i don't see the deal until it is expired.

the one glitch i got was some years ago, where i got a couple of t-mobile sim monthly plan free for 12 months. that was the only glitch i remember getting.
  36. Avatar
    sm969018/12/2021 21:38

Recently the amazon smartwatch glitch with a £141 voucher on most …Recently the amazon smartwatch glitch with a £141 voucher on most smartwatches. It got honoured as well (for mine at least)

I missed that one
Post a comment
Top Merchants