Best household Steam cleaner around £100

8 replies
Found 15th Nov 2016
Hi All
I'm looking to buy a steam cleaner - it would primarily be used to clean kitchen and bathroom tiles/grout and also laminate floor.
I've seen Argos have the karcher sc2 steam cleaner reduced to 89:99
Can anyone recommend a good steam cleaner based on experience budging around the £100 mark please??

8 Comments

Hi. I have the sc4 and whilst I know it is currently out of budget, I got mine for £119 using voucher codes etc at tesco direct. Maybe something may come up on Black Friday. Keep,an eye on the Karcher outlet too as they have them on there. There is one currently on for £139 but have seen them cheaper. They do have the sc2 on there too but I find the continuos steam is definitely a winner on the other models.

Don't bother, they're all pretty rubbish and after a couple of month's of use, it'll end up in the garage.

We swear by our Polti. Ours is an obsolete model, but look on Amazon at the ones that look like cylinder vacuum cleaners.

I've got a Polti pocket model - it aint all that. It does clean, but there must be better models out there, this one often spits out water with the steam rather than just pure steam.

had a cheap karcher one from Argos used it for about 2 years every week

Just seen this posted if you're still after sc2
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/karcher-sc2-multi-purpose-steam-cleaner-68-99-amazon-2548270

nick1981

Hi AllI'm looking to buy a steam cleaner - it would primarily be … Hi AllI'm looking to buy a steam cleaner - it would primarily be used to clean kitchen and bathroom tiles/grout and also laminate floor.I've seen Argos have the karcher sc2 steam cleaner reduced to 89:99Can anyone recommend a good steam cleaner based on experience budging around the £100 mark please??

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2459
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions