Groups
    EXPIRED

Best In-Store Deals on 22"-26" TV's

Traveling down to my 82 year old mum's at the weekend to buy her a new TV. Not sure if it will be a 22" or 26" as need to measure up where it will be sitting on an existing bit of furniture.

Will have to buy in-store so any pointers to best deals around at the moment.

Mum lives in Windsor so will need to buy from a store in the Windsor/Slough area.

Deals can include any trade-ins, in-store vouchers; basically anything that will help get a good price.

If we can push to a 26" then am looking at the WHICH? Best Buy Panasonic. If it's 22" I'm not entirely sure but will probably go for a Samsung.

Thanks for your help.

Mottmania

4 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks andythebrave. Very comprehensive response.

Mottmania

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;6717551

tescos have a 22" lcd with freeview and dvd for … tescos have a 22" lcd with freeview and dvd for £175http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-7978.aspx

Thanks, but as this will be a main TV, rather than a bedroom or second room set, I'd rather stay clear of Technika.

My choice of brands will be those from ,manufacturers are the WHICH? most reliable, even though you pay more.

Mottmania.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions