Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Indoor Freeview Digital Ariel

Can anybody recommend a decent indoor ariel that picks up Freeview, I'm in a strong signal area.

Thanks

2 Comments

If you look down the list you'll see that I raised this issue and didn't get a response so yesterday I purchased a SLX amplified model from Argos (code 534/4204).

I'm also ina strong signal area but purchased the amplified version because it is only £3 more at £9.99..I have set it up with the amplifier turned off and I pick up all the freeview channels using a Twinhan PCI card .

This ariel is £19.99 at maplins...unless they have made a mistake with the price on their website.

Just to add ...I have been playing with the new ariel and to be honest the signal is no better than I get from the £1 cheapo I bought from a poundshop (although that is so flimsy it will hardly take a fall..the base is featherweight!!)...but when I turn on the amplifier I get at least a 25% increase in th signal strength.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions