Best insurance for iPhone 11

Posted 6th Feb
Hello

I’m looking to insure my iPhone 11 in case I lose it or if it’s gets stolen.

Who Is a good insurer for this type of phone?

I see so many bad reviews on Truspilot for insurers including some which the bank use saying they reject claims. I’m not sure if it is worth it.

Has anyone had an insurer that has paid out before for this type of expensive phone?

Any help/advice appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I have personal possession on house insurance, for loss or theft... only cost a couple pound a month and that’s for everyone in the house even when abroad on holiday.
I've added mine to my house insurance for an extra £20 a year. (Esure) They will pay out up to £700, unlike individual gadget insurance (£6 per month) which will replace your broken/stolen phone with a refurb!
Nationwide flex plus account . You pay £13 per month (can cancel any time ) and gives you world wide travel insurance , break down cover plus mobile cover . If you hv any kids under 18 they are also covered for all 3 types of insurances .
AL1S0N06/02/2020 21:49

I've added mine to my house insurance for an extra £20 a year. (Esure) …I've added mine to my house insurance for an extra £20 a year. (Esure) They will pay out up to £700, unlike individual gadget insurance (£6 per month) which will replace your broken/stolen phone with a refurb!

A refurb! If only. I have found that all you will get from Lifestyle Services Group ('LSG' , Nationwide etc mobile insurer) is a phone in inferior condition with worse battery health.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants