Groups

Best Internet/Phone deal?

I'm currently using TalTalk and pay them £21 a month for my broadband and telephone which I think is okay.

However, they won't give me a wirless router, they want to charge me £30..........anyone have an idea on best Internet/Phone providers?

I have a Sky subscription for all channels and HD.

3 Comments

Are you in a contract with them?

If not, why not tell them you're leaving to go elsewhere & see what they offer? (although they may ask who etc).

I was going to switch to Sky - £11 for Phone Line & £7.50 Broadband. I rang O2 for my MAC code & they offered me 12 months free on their top broadband package aslong as I took their phone line for £9.50 a month so I took them up on their offer and I am just awaiting the new router.

Original Poster

I've been with them for over 4 years so my contract should be easy to get out of.

Problem is that I pay my phone line through them also and most new providers will charge a one off connection fee to change that.

TheCorner

I've been with them for over 4 years so my contract should be easy to get … I've been with them for over 4 years so my contract should be easy to get out of.Problem is that I pay my phone line through them also and most new providers will charge a one off connection fee to change that.

O2 aren't charging me a connection fee to move over to their phoneline?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions