Groups

Best Iphone 7 Deal

Can anyone recommend me a good iphone 7 deal please?

18 Comments

40.99 mobiles.co.uk 7GB data unlimired calls and texts, £25 upfront. 128gb model

Very they do a buy now pay later option and you get 10% cash back to your very account!

Yeah, don't get one and get a good phone

Banned

Got a 256gb iPhone 7 plus and 30gbs of 4g ultra for 48.99 for 18 months and a free upgrade on the day of iPhone 8 when it comes out and I get to keep the iPhone 7 plus to sell on eBay. Just rang up and asked EE on the phone for 4 hours though. And got my wife's half price on the same deal and £100 amazon voucher.

hotukdeals4life

Got a 256gb iPhone 7 plus and 30gbs of 4g ultra for 48.99 for 18 months … Got a 256gb iPhone 7 plus and 30gbs of 4g ultra for 48.99 for 18 months and a free upgrade on the day of iPhone 8 when it comes out and I get to keep the iPhone 7 plus to sell on eBay. Just rang up and asked EE on the phone for 4 hours though. And got my wife's half price on the same deal and £100 amazon voucher.

​u want get one for this guy aswell. That's a very good price 1322.77 for 2 iphone 7 plus and 2 iPhone 8 what price can u sell them for. if u don't mind can u get them for me aswell. il let u keep the 100 amazon voucher

hotukdeals4life

Got a 256gb iPhone 7 plus and 30gbs of 4g ultra for 48.99 for 18 months … Got a 256gb iPhone 7 plus and 30gbs of 4g ultra for 48.99 for 18 months and a free upgrade on the day of iPhone 8 when it comes out and I get to keep the iPhone 7 plus to sell on eBay. Just rang up and asked EE on the phone for 4 hours though. And got my wife's half price on the same deal and £100 amazon voucher.

​u want get one for this guy aswell. That's a very good price 1322.77 for 2 iphone 7 plus and 2 iPhone 8 what price can u sell them for. if u don't mind can u get them for me aswell. il let u keep the 100 amazon voucher

hotukdeals4life

Are you 100% sure that's right? If it's the EE Upgrade Programme then you have to hand in the old handset to do the early upgrade. When did you get the deal?

Original Poster

hotukdeals4life

How? EE would offer me a 128gb normal 7 for 42 a month with 170 upfront can you give me the email of the guy you spoke to please?

jayph1969

Very they do a buy now pay later option and you get 10% cash back to your … Very they do a buy now pay later option and you get 10% cash back to your very account!

Hasn't that deal finished now?

Banned

I'm looking for one too.
    Seen some on fab for £400 new

buy a Nintendo switch, stand outside GAME with it until an iphone 7 trader comes along and swap em
    you get iphone, they save 99p
    win win
    hotukdeals.com/dea…380
    (may take a while...)

Edited by: "brilly" 28th Jan

Banned

MynameisM

​u want get one for this guy aswell. That's a very good price 1322.77 for … ​u want get one for this guy aswell. That's a very good price 1322.77 for 2 iphone 7 plus and 2 iPhone 8 what price can u sell them for. if u don't mind can u get them for me aswell. il let u keep the 100 amazon voucher

I just rung up and asked did it in December

Banned

misterleoni

Are you 100% sure that's right? If it's the EE Upgrade Programme then you … Are you 100% sure that's right? If it's the EE Upgrade Programme then you have to hand in the old handset to do the early upgrade. When did you get the deal?

In December just rang up and asked

Banned

harminderchana

How? EE would offer me a 128gb normal 7 for 42 a month with 170 upfront … How? EE would offer me a 128gb normal 7 for 42 a month with 170 upfront can you give me the email of the guy you spoke to please?

Did it on the phone and can not remember

Original Poster

hotukdeals4life

Did it on the phone and can not remember

So you just asked for 256gb 7 plus and they gave you that deal?

Banned

harminderchana

So you just asked for 256gb 7 plus and they gave you that deal?

Yes

giffgaff do some good deals and you can pay monthly for it, they are all factory unlocked so you dont even have to stay with giffgaff if you dont want.

I rang up in November and they gave me an iPhone 7 512GB, an Audi A4, 5 gold rings and a year's supply of McDonald's. I think it just depends who you get on the day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions