Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Iphone contract/deal?

hey being as im on orange and can get out of my relativley new contract due to the charges changing in september i think i might upgrade to an iphone.

Does anyone know what the best current deals are?

many thanks one and all

4 Comments

Go for the 12 month o2 simplicity sim with £100 quidco, works out 11.25ish a month for 12 months (800 mins, 1600 texts and unlimited web bolt on) and they buy iphone on payg from wherever.
    saves a few hundred than on contract...

tazxxx;5893035

Go for the 12 month o2 simplicity sim with £100 quidco, works out … Go for the 12 month o2 simplicity sim with £100 quidco, works out 11.25ish a month for 12 months (800 mins, 1600 texts and unlimited web bolt on) and they buy iphone on payg from wherever.saves a few hundred than on contract...

But you need to have masses of cash upfront...

andrewnclark;5893158

But you need to have masses of cash upfront...

True..could get a 12 months interest free credit card??
    Bit much though..
    Could buy an old 2g second hand for about £150, save money while waiting for the 3g to drop in price and upgrade around christmas?
    A long way around, but signing up for an 18/24 month contract is going to cost 1000+, leave you with a outdated phone at the end of it and lock you into an expensive contract in a fast moving and price dropping industry...

Original Poster

thanks for the help so far, is there any better contract ones? as to find 300 quid as a student is a hard task!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      3. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22

See more discussions