Expired

best iphone deal?

10 replies
Found 31st May 2009
whats the best iphone deal? or is there really one?! LOL

i'm on the click to order button for the o2. its £34.72 for 600mins, 500texts & unlimited internet (how unlimited is this?) which suit me fine. i'm going for the 16GB over 24 months with one off fee of £57.

1. Ask
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPhone
10 Comments

Original Poster

just seen that i can get £45 quidco through carphone warehouse with the same contract. is there any disadvantages going through them?

None as far as I can see, just check the smallprint with CPW as O2 specifically exclude iphone sales/contracts from their cashback with Quidco.

Original Poster

voyager7;5361653

None as far as I can see, just check the smallprint with CPW as O2 … None as far as I can see, just check the smallprint with CPW as O2 specifically exclude iphone sales/contracts from their cashback with Quidco.

yeah i've seen nothing either. on quidco it does say you get £45 of iphone deals. think i'll go for it!

Don't you want to wait a bit? There may be an announcement of a new iphone on 8th June.

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;5361891

Don't you want to wait a bit? There may be an announcement of a new … Don't you want to wait a bit? There may be an announcement of a new iphone on 8th June.

no i'm impatient! LOL

So am I, but I would be really sad if I bought a new iphone now and there was one available in a month with say, a better camera (the camera is a bit naff at the moment) or a radio.

I want an iphone too! My contract with 3 ended a few months ago and im just waiting for the new iphone now! Hope its soon!

Original Poster

couldnt resist so ordered it now! makes a change for me as i usually stick with a phone for years! unlike the misses who changes it every few months! can see it coming now as she's been going on about the viewty she got off here wont learn the words she wants to type!

PS she'll probably give me a whack when she reads this! LOL

You really should have waited! Have you seen the specs on the new one?

jamie60509;5438975

You really should have waited! Have you seen the specs on the new one?

And the price.......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions