Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Iphone deal?

After getting a ipod touch i worked out i want a iphone.

Does anyone know of a good contract with the iphone around £25 a month with unlimted texts and a free iphone.

Or is that a no go? Had a look but cant seem to get one that cheap.

5 Comments

I don't think iphone and deal go hand in hand lol, thinks it about 35 quid a month, u will still have to pay for the handset, don't think u will get unlimited texts for that price either.

numptyj;8297269

I don't think iphone and deal go hand in hand lol, thinks it about 35 … I don't think iphone and deal go hand in hand lol, thinks it about 35 quid a month, u will still have to pay for the handset, don't think u will get unlimited texts for that price either.

I think you get unlimited texts on Vodaphone with their iphone contracts.:oops:

Original Poster

Do you think if i ring up 3 and say im leaving to get a iphone they will offer me a good deal seeing as they dont offer iphones?

the__mayster;8297487

Do you think if i ring up 3 and say im leaving to get a iphone they will … Do you think if i ring up 3 and say im leaving to get a iphone they will offer me a good deal seeing as they dont offer iphones?

I believe they do offer iphones but I think its certain criteria u need to fulfill in order to get one from their retentions department. But like u said u might as well try and fob them off and see if they can offer u a better deal

Tesco are now doing iphones and have teamed up with 02.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions