Best Ipod docking station Advice

need advice plz
    willing to spend up to 100£
    maybe some one have bose for sale

14 Comments

any other requirements?

DAB Radio?
    Clock?

I have a bose sounddock 2... and it lacks them things..... but its awesome!

i have a logitech pure fi anywhere 2 , which you can get for around £70 and is quite good for the lolly :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rchan;8734226

any other requirements?DAB Radio?Clock?I have a bose sounddock 2... and … any other requirements?DAB Radio?Clock?I have a bose sounddock 2... and it lacks them things..... but its awesome!

dont mind, as long as sound is awesome

logitech is good but bose is class , depends on your finances!!!!

Original Poster

yeh dont mind spending a bit more for bose
    any one knows cheapes place to buy ?

rchan;8734226

any other requirements?DAB Radio?Clock?I have a bose sounddock 2... and … any other requirements?DAB Radio?Clock?I have a bose sounddock 2... and it lacks them things..... but its awesome!

I agree - I have the same Bose and wow the sound is just incredible - worth every penny

Jeffry24;8734318

yeh dont mind spending a bit more for boseany one knows cheapes place to … yeh dont mind spending a bit more for boseany one knows cheapes place to buy ?

you dont tend to get them on sale unfortunately. I got mines from john Lewis couple of years back and then it was same price everywhere else - exactly the same price, so I chose them just to get the 2yr guarantee

Original Poster

any other that be as good or similar but cheaper ? thx

Jeffry24;8734360

any other that be as good or similar but cheaper ? thx

c heapest am seeing the Bose is £199 - why not save us a little bit longer and go for that!! you wont be disappointed - bit skint yeah, but very happy!

Original Poster

thinking same, maybe can get one of ebay

Jeffry24;8734490

thinking same, maybe can get one of ebay

just had a look there - not really any bargains. check your local gumtree as well

I think Bose have an outlet store in Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays if you are near there as they have disocunts on older models.

Edit: Here's a list of the outlets; bose.co.uk/GB/…jsp they sell older models, returns and refurbs.

Edit2: How do you pronounce it, like bo-say or boze?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions