Found 17th Jun 2009
currently on bt the service is pretty dire paying 18dabs a month

anyone know of any better than that?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

I was with BT but now enjoy Sky. Best move I ever made.

I don't know what a dab is but i pay £10 per month with 'Be', ADSL2 if you can get it.

Excellent service. 02 uses the same system i believe, cheaper if you are a customer of theirs

i changed to 02 and get it cheaper because my mobile is with them, have never had any issues, advise and technical issues manned 24hrs a day and no premium numbers to call unlike other isp's that charge premium rate to call technical advise numbers

sancho1983;5520022

I don't know what a dab is but i pay £10 per month with 'Be', ADSL2 if … I don't know what a dab is but i pay £10 per month with 'Be', ADSL2 if you can get it. Excellent service. 02 uses the same system i believe, cheaper if you are a customer of theirs

1 dab = 1 pound sterling.

OP I would stay clear of o2 if you cannot get their LLU service.

Zen are excellent when it comes to service: zen.co.uk/Bro…spx

Try this website which will tell you what services you can get through your exchange. Will help you make a decision as to who to go with. All well and good that people recommend a certain provider but you may not be able to get the best deals if certain features are not enabled.

samknows.com/bro…rch

mate i'm paying 40 pound a month for 1mb

I've had Madasafish - don't be put off by the name - for years without ANY problems - it's now £9.65 for 12 month contract for 8 mb - good value if you can't get it for free anywhere.
madasafish.com/

If you have a sky tv package you can get broadband for free including a wireless router, i'm with Orange because i got mine free with a 18month phone contract but have now reduced my phone to 15 pounds a month and can keep the broadband. WHY pay when it;s free people?

lololol, AOL Broadband has a fair usage plan where there isn't a limit on downloads but you can't constantly download/upload huge files it's £16 a month I think (last time I looked at teh bill), I have wireless so I got a free router with it aswell... for me, it's amazing because I'm a downloader :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769254
    2. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606

See more discussions