Found 25th Jul 2006
hi guys.
just wondering what in your opinion is the best juicer. looking for a real juicer, not a smoothie maker. one where you add the fruit and it speparates pulp from juice. easy to clean would be great. also, ability to feed it whole fruits is desirable. additionally, how does it deal with citrus fruits.
thanks a lot.
duncani1629

1. Ask
  2. Juicer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Juicer
5 Comments

My sister has the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer - it's excellent. Does all that you describe above, and more! I've used it often, and I think it's great. It is quite expensive though, and there are a few models to choose from. Have a quick froogle and see what you come up with. (It looks to be £80+, did you wanna spend that much?)

Champion Juicers are one of the best available, around £240 on ebay, I had one and it was fantastic

Original Poster

thanks guys.
i think 80£ sounds quite good. I know you can get really cheap ones for a tenner or so but i was looking for a really good one, which i could keep for years to come.
240£ sounds like a lot but then again, if it's the best one I will seriously consider it!
thanks, again.

beansy

Champion Juicers are one of the best available, around £240 on ebay, I … Champion Juicers are one of the best available, around £240 on ebay, I had one and it was fantastic

What happened to it mate?
helps to know whether it died of old age or vanished in the attic triangle

:evil:

We've got the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer, does what it says on the tin.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet46
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions