Best juicer under £200

Found 23rd Jan
hi there guys, I was after a top quality juicer for under £200, if anyone can recommend me anything at all that would be great thanks in advance !!!:))
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
neither
juicers release sugars which are then quickly absorbed in the body. fresh fruit although same amount and type of sugar takes longer to digest and brake down. furthermore juices have negative impact on your teeth.

PS> 200quid on a juices is more than 3 years supply of juice from a box (considering recommended serving is 150ml/d) thats excluding cost of fruit and assuming you buy £1 box of 1L juice
Edited by: "mattsk" 23rd Jan
Sage by Heston Bluementhal - I have it and it is brilliant. Best thing I like about it is that it is super easy to clean
Sage ones and there’s loads on Ebay for very cheap !
mattsk2 h, 54 m ago

neitherjuicers release sugars which are then quickly absorbed in the body. …neitherjuicers release sugars which are then quickly absorbed in the body. fresh fruit although same amount and type of sugar takes longer to digest and brake down. furthermore juices have negative impact on your teeth.PS> 200quid on a juices is more than 3 years supply of juice from a box (considering recommended serving is 150ml/d) thats excluding cost of fruit and assuming you buy £1 box of 1L juice

When pressing this thread I knew you couldn’t resist spreading your anti juicing propaganda
mattsk3 h, 36 m ago

neitherjuicers release sugars which are then quickly absorbed in the body. …neitherjuicers release sugars which are then quickly absorbed in the body. fresh fruit although same amount and type of sugar takes longer to digest and brake down. furthermore juices have negative impact on your teeth.PS> 200quid on a juices is more than 3 years supply of juice from a box (considering recommended serving is 150ml/d) thats excluding cost of fruit and assuming you buy £1 box of 1L juice

Yea my Mrs has learnt all about this and she says juicing is not the way to go. Best to get an emulsifier<?> this keeps all the good things in the drink. Fruit & Veg drink once a day instead of a meal really knocks the weight off her. She does it a few times a year when she's gained.
4TheMenyNotTheFew36 m ago

Yea my Mrs has learnt all about this and she says juicing is not the way …Yea my Mrs has learnt all about this and she says juicing is not the way to go. Best to get an emulsifier<?> this keeps all the good things in the drink. Fruit & Veg drink once a day instead of a meal really knocks the weight off her. She does it a few times a year when she's gained.

What she does clearly doesn't work for her if she has to repeat it.
Dannyrobbo1 h, 19 m ago

When pressing this thread I knew you couldn’t resist spreading your anti j …When pressing this thread I knew you couldn’t resist spreading your anti juicing propaganda

Ohh look vegan again in defense of his dumb unproven way of living.... Please go away before I throw some bacon in your face.

Let me guess I'm wrong about juices as well? Sorry grass eater this is science not Google
mattsk4 m ago

What she does clearly doesn't work for her if she has to repeat it.

She doens't have to do anything, I certainly don't ask her to. But who doesn't add on a few pounds of Christmas :-)
It's not so might the weight, it's the shape she's concerned about and when her clothes are not as comfortable as they were. She spend a few weeks replacing her lunch with a drink, seems to work well for her any way.
I have to say mattsk raises a very good point. Having an orange or a carrot is much better for you than just the juice. You may be getting many of the vitamins but you strip out all of the fibre which is what fills you up and stops you over eating. Drinking juice is certainly better than drinking fizzy pop but eating an orange is far better than drinking orange juice.
mattsk37 m ago

Ohh look vegan again in defense of his dumb unproven way of living.... …Ohh look vegan again in defense of his dumb unproven way of living.... Please go away before I throw some bacon in your face.Let me guess I'm wrong about juices as well? Sorry grass eater this is science not Google

couldn’t be any more wrong, I have never been a vegan or a vegetarian nor do I plan on becoming one. I like chicken and bacon far to much so please throw that bacon my way and maybe my 150ml of juice if I’m allowed.
astreix6 h, 34 m ago

Sage by Heston Bluementhal - I have it and it is brilliant. Best thing I …Sage by Heston Bluementhal - I have it and it is brilliant. Best thing I like about it is that it is super easy to clean

I got this too, very happy with it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions