Groups

Best laptop deals - ideally under £360- with i5 and SSD or 8GB RAM?

I'm looking for a laptop that is decent permformer but very reasonably priced. Is this too much to ask for lol?

8 Comments

Can you provide more details of your CPU requirement? The i5 branding isn't very meaningful on it's own.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

Can you provide more details of your CPU requirement? The i5 branding … Can you provide more details of your CPU requirement? The i5 branding isn't very meaningful on it's own.

Hi,
    What exactly do you mean by that?

I would like a laptop for browsing and word processing.

Possibly a little bit of gaming too.

What generation? They are now up to 6th gen I believe, they get better with age obviously (or should do)

Cozworth806

What generation? They are now up to 6th gen I believe, they get better … What generation? They are now up to 6th gen I believe, they get better with age obviously (or should do)

7th Gen

Original Poster

Cozworth806

What generation? They are now up to 6th gen I believe, they get better … What generation? They are now up to 6th gen I believe, they get better with age obviously (or should do)

itechtics.com/pro…ns/

5 or later please

ebuyer.com/752…abu

Under £300 for a lower end of mid range laptops

The Cpu is not i5, but an AMD A10 better or worse depending on the use.
    Has 8GB Ram and a 1TB hdd

It's got to have an SSD hard drive IMO. Just switched to a thinkpad x260, my first with an SSD, and it flies

Consider Dell Outlet, you can get some decent prices on there if you don't mind a limited choice and waiting for the right one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA11
      2. Help please - pc issues22
      3. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      4. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44

See more discussions