Groups

Best laptop for £250 budget

Hi, my wife wants a laptop for word usage and for internet. She would like a decent amount of storage as she does upload videos/pictures etc. I have little clue when it comes to laptops but was hoping someone might recommend one within my £250 budget. TIA

4 Comments

Hi,

I'm actually looking to sell a laptop with the following specs:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Processor frequency: 2 GHz, Processor family: Intel Core i3-5xxx, Processor: i3-5005U
    Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3L-SDRAM
    Total storage capacity: 128 GB, Storage media: SSD, Solid-state drive capacity: 128 GB
    Display diagonal: 15.6", Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels, Aspect ratio: 16:9
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Item has been opened and I have installed a genuine copy of Malwarebytes Pro for a year. My colleague decided to upgrade and has given me the unit but I am unable to return so I would be willing to sell for £250 incl postage. It's very close to brand new. Call me on 07827225706 if you're interested to buy.

I think it will be suitable for your wife for web browsing.

Regards,

Wilson

Without spending loads of time searching, something like this should be suffice argos.co.uk/pro…184.

Personally I think celeron laptops should have stopped being sold a long time ago, but here with all the leftovers.
    Edited by: "xfaxfa" 14th Jan

Original Poster

Sorry the link didnt work.

So something without a celeron processor you'd recommend?

I got a HP Elitebook 8470p i7 with 16GB ram and 500gb HD for £250 from eBay. Used but fantastic condition and a great quality laptop.
    came with windows 7 COA. I upgraded to win 10 and used the Microsoft office home scheme to put office 2016 on all legit.. Far better than anything I can see personally..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)34
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save46
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?22
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?610

See more discussions