Best laptop for a budget of £700?

Found 19th Sep 2017
Hi guys, just after some ideas/opinions on the best laptop, performance-wise, I can get for a maximum of £700?

I've seen some decent deals on here, but some of the comments have put me off what I thought was decent looking specs.

I have an Alienware M15X, Intel Core i7 Q720 @ 1.60GHz, 4GB RAM, GTX 260M... I know, but it's about 7 years old, I think, and I've never upgraded it. Plus, it's about knackered. Battery is shot, often resets itself, get blue screen errors, etc, etc.

I wouldn't mind playing the odd game on the new one I'm looking for, but I'm not expecting amazing gaming performance for £700. I'm more interested in using Photoshop, Illustrator, among other things, without any ridiculous lag that I'm currently experiencing on my current one.

I was looking at this:
  • GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics card
  • 15.6 Inch Screen
  • Intel Core i5 7200u Processor
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 1TB Hard Drive
  • Windows 10 Operating System

But just wanting a bit of advice before I go ahead.

Any links of good ones would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
hotukdeals.com/dea…623

hotukdeals.com/dea…131

Better cpu than the U one. You might be able to find a laptop with an ssd in for that price with the 1050, 1080p etc. But more money would get you a 1050ti which is a nice improvement.
Thanks for the reply!

The first link seems to have jumped back up to £799.98.

I like the second one though it's reviews on 'Reevoo' only get a 6.5/10 - is this people just complaining for the sake of it?

Thanks again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants