Best Laptop for gaming!?

Found 23rd Dec 2017
I have no idea where to begin, its not for me and I am clueless. It's really only use is for Football Manager and maybe some warhammer games. Range £400-£600 max.
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Does it need to be a laptop? Because it is quite hard to find something on that price point

Original Poster

Dronelover5 m ago

Does it need to be a laptop? Because it is quite hard to find something on …Does it need to be a laptop? Because it is quite hard to find something on that price point

Thanks, yes ideally so it's moveable upstairs to downstairs etc. He has a Lenovo Z50-70 but the screen has just gone. Perhaps we might be worth while getting a quote on screen replacement. Neither of us are tech savvy

I would suggest waiting for boxing day.. Hopefully you will get something good of gtx1050

You'd want 8GB of ram or more, and an i5 or an i7 processor(or an equivalent processor from amd), and a graphics card. Most laptops don't come with graphics cards so on that budget i'd be surprised if you could get a worthwhile gaming laptop. Looking at Amazon the prices seem to really start at £700, so it depends if you value gaming more then having a laptop for manoeuvrability, since you could build a good gaming computer with that money, but it's harder with a laptop.

hotukdeals.com/dea…890

Full HD screen and a 1050. You will struggle to get better than a 1050 in that price range.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants