Groups
    EXPIRED

Best laptop insurance

Hi all, I am looking at getting my laptop insured as my son is getting to the point where he is manouvering about and already he has almost knocked it on the floor etc...

Can someone please provided the bet place to get cheap but decent insurance with little hassle as possible when making a claim.

Many thanks

PS. I bought this around September of last year so I will also need a company who will cover that!

5 Comments

I just added mine to my contents insurance and took out accidental damage cover on that, it'll cost you a couple of quid extra a month, but it's worth it if anything happens to the laptop. Just check the clauses they give for accidental damage and make sure it's what you need.

i agree with McGhee - most Contents insurance will allow you to add Accidental Damage Cover for a small premium - they usually cover un-named items up to £1000, or you can specify it if it's worth a bit more. Usually they will cover all forms of accidental damage apart from pet damage.

Original Poster

I don't have home or contents insurance

Bane17;2378330

I don't have home or contents insurance

phone up an insurance company and get a quote - if you are just insuring small amounts of contents (i.e. basically your laptop) it should only be a few quid a month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047107
      3. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359

See more discussions