Best laptop on the market

Found 20th Aug 2017
Hi all, what's generally considered the best laptop on the market right now?
Doesn't have to be a gaming laptop as I'll be using it for general use/designing.
Money isn't an issue.
Things it'll need is a very good screen, SSD, be able to cast the screen, back lit keyboard, look good.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I have the new generation of MaBooks and cast the screen on a TV using a paid app via wifi and it works fine or you can use an HDMI adaptor. It has a very good screen with excellent colour reproduction and very high brightness, SSD etc.
If it was for me I'd therefore say the Macbook Pro.

The Dell XPS is considered the best Windows laptop if I'm not wrong but personally don't find it good-looking.
The Zenbooks are quite nice-looking but not all models have a backlit keyboard.
Anyway pretty much all high-end models fulfil your requirements. It's really down to your personal preferences.
hearts2216 h, 13 m ago

I have the new generation of MaBooks and cast the screen on a TV using a …I have the new generation of MaBooks and cast the screen on a TV using a paid app via wifi and it works fine or you can use an HDMI adaptor. It has a very good screen with excellent colour reproduction and very high brightness, SSD etc. If it was for me I'd therefore say the Macbook Pro. The Dell XPS is considered the best Windows laptop if I'm not wrong but personally don't find it good-looking. The Zenbooks are quite nice-looking but not all models have a backlit keyboard. Anyway pretty much all high-end models fulfil your requirements. It's really down to your personal preferences.

Thanks for your advice bud. I'm not a fan of Apple so that would rule out the Macbook. I'll look into the Windows options you've stated.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants