Found 15th Dec 2016
Im looking into leasing after my pcp deal finishes and was wondering which are the best companies to go with and a bit of advice on leacing is it worth it

I like to change my car and have lost money on pcp and hp before

1. Ask
  2. Car Lease
5 Comments

the only way to lose money on PCP is not understand what you're signing up to.

Same with leasing.

willhay555

the only way to lose money on PCP is not understand what you're signing … the only way to lose money on PCP is not understand what you're signing up to.Same with leasing.

​Is there a way to make money? Isn't leasing about managing your losses?

willhay555

the only way to lose money on PCP is not understand what you're signing … the only way to lose money on PCP is not understand what you're signing up to.Same with leasing.

​you lose money on pretty much all car purchases, particularly newer cars

My point is that if you sign up to £3k upfront, £300/m and give the car back or pay £15k to keep it and you lose more than that then you've done something wrong.

You can't lose money by signing up to a deal you fully understand.

It's like saying I bought a TV for £300.00, picked it up but lost money on it.

I'm in the process of looking at leases for a Smart Fourfour. I've been through loads of sites and their T&Cs; the only pitfalls I can see is condition of vehicle upon return (vague definitions), mileage breach and early cancellation.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but has anyone got any experience with good / bad firms for leasing experience?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    2. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1120

See more discussions