Best lip balm for dry lips?

Found 4th Dec 2017
Some advice on which lip balm to use, on the NHS site it says get one that contains beeswax or petroleum but all the ones I've seen none contain it
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Burts Bees lip balms , contain......beeswax, but if you have super dry lips then I would use Vaseline to get them soft again , use it overnight too .
I suffer from dry lips. Can become so crusty at times. I use Carmex or Blistex.
Vaseline is made of petroleum I'm certain. At night lightly brush your lips with a toothbrush and apply a generous amount of Vaseline on your lips. Drink plenty of water
I suffer with dry lips and face skin too, I use baby oil at night, but Vaseline (or the store equivalent) will work wonders too. Here's to the chapped lips season!!
Burt's Bees
Lanolips by far
J166A2 h, 27 m ago

I suffer from dry lips. Can become so crusty at times. I use Carmex or …I suffer from dry lips. Can become so crusty at times. I use Carmex or Blistex.

+1 Anything but Carmex or Blistex relief is poor in comparison. The salicylic acid is what truly softens the lips by removing the dead skin.

I would recommend them over Vaseline. You can get Carmex for about £1.60 a tub in Savers, if you have one near.
B and m bargains have some good ones flavoured with coke Zero and chewits and Jammy Dodgers and Wrigleys Extra and Twix and Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer and Comfort fabric softener and various other scents.
Original Poster
How many times a day should you apply lip balm?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions