Best location to sell my gaming laptop?

Posted 22nd Sep
I’ve finished my desktop build now and as my job is no longer sending me around the country my laptop is collecting dust and devaluing.

Where is the best place to sell a gaming laptop. It was over £2k new about 6 months ago so imagine eBay/PayPal will rip me off with fees and can’t imagine much interest on facebook marketplace.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Fees aren’t ripping you off it’s allowing the site to operate, you won’t know about interact on fb market place till you put it on there. You could try cex. What laptop is it? They drop in value. The make isn’t the issue it’s what’s on the inside, cpu, gpu, hard drive and ram
i buy from you now verry good price, i send friend to collect and paypal you £3,000 for it right now

if you see the above then dont sell it to them!
eBay have maximum £1 selling fees every other weekend, including this weekend, so there's only the 3.4% Paypal fees which isn't too bad.
deleted1410297
Used gaming laptop market is crap, gumtree/fb marketplace are you best bets.
cainer122/09/2019 09:54

i buy from you now verry good price, i send friend to collect and paypal …i buy from you now verry good price, i send friend to collect and paypal you £3,000 for it right nowif you see the above then dont sell it to them!

Why did I read that in an Eastern European accent
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants