Groups

Best Machine washable suits/how do I know if a item is dry clean only

Hello, Merry Christmas to all!

A quick question.

How do you identify if a suit is dry clean only? On most sites there is a note, but all I get is this description:

"Main:100% Polyester, Lining: 100% PolyesterSkinny Fit Suit JacketModel is 5"11 and wears UK size M"

Does anyone also have any good recommendations for Machine washable suits?

Thanks

6 Comments

If it does not specifically say 'machine washable' I would always dry clean only. Having said that, I only wear machine washable suits from Marks & Spencer to work every day, and I cannot fault them.

HTH.

Merry Christmas!
    Edited by: "Resali" 25th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Resali

If it does not specifically say 'machine washable' I would always dry … If it does not specifically say 'machine washable' I would always dry clean only. Having said that, I only wear machine washable suits from Marks & Spencer to work every day, and I cannot fault them.HTH.Merry Christmas!

I'm thinking of going machine washable suits only too.

Just trying to find some quality and budget ones

How many on average do you spend on Mark's and Spenser machine washable one's?

I only buy the £79 suits which are more than adequate for the purposes of my office job. I would think that the higher priced suits would be of even better quality.

Original Poster

Resali

I only buy the £79 suits which are more than adequate for the purposes of … I only buy the £79 suits which are more than adequate for the purposes of my office job. I would think that the higher priced suits would be of even better quality.

Can I ask please - is this machine washable?

direct.asda.com/geo…tml

MarioMan

Can I ask please - is this machine … Can I ask please - is this machine washable?http://direct.asda.com/george/men/suits-tailoring/tailor-cutter-regular-fit-suit/SET1939,default,pd.html

No its not click view product page and it tells you 100% polyester no thanks!

Original Poster

adamsxi

No its not click view product page and it tells you 100% polyester no … No its not click view product page and it tells you 100% polyester no thanks!

Sorry what do you mean - 100% polyester no thanks???

Whats wrong with that?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions