Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Mail app for Android?

Banned
    Changing from Gmail to another provider, whats the best app to use to retrieve mail? Have tried a few but none of them give you the option to change the 'check frequency' to say every 1 minute so I receive emails instantly.

Thanks

16 Comments

k9 mail

+1 K9

I've downloaded yahoo mail and every time I get a new mail, it pops up in the notification bar on my phone.

K9 Mail

Mailbox perhaps?

Cloud Magic?

K9 Mail is the best in my experience

K9 is awesome. I use Gmail as my mail is with them anyway.

The standard Email app for Android.

Boomerang?

Original Poster Banned

I'd use K9 but I hate that awful icon on my home screen!

jaydog69

I'd use K9 but I hate that awful icon on my home screen!

then change the icon! oO

play.google.com/sto…=en

Outlook is shockingly bad. Almost purposefully bad.

Original Poster Banned

chocci

then change the icon! … then change the icon! oOhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jy.iconchanger.ad&hl=en

I didn't know you could do that!

Original Poster Banned

Well I've been used to Gmail so since moving to a different email provider, I'm finding it hard to get what I want.

Want the same layout as Gmail and I want it to auto check for new email every 1 minute. The stock app only checks every 5 mins otherwise I'd prefer to use that.

jaydog69

Well I've been used to Gmail so since moving to a different email … Well I've been used to Gmail so since moving to a different email provider, I'm finding it hard to get what I want.Want the same layout as Gmail and I want it to auto check for new email every 1 minute. The stock app only checks every 5 mins otherwise I'd prefer to use that.

k9=1min
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA44
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor33
      3. Google assistant notification56
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations66

See more discussions