Best Material to keep cool on hot holidays?

Found 25th Jul 2009
Need some help people! I get hot very easy, wear shorts nearly all year round etc etc...

Im going to costa del sol at the end of the August and im pretty worried about being really hot. Whats the best material for shorts to keep cool? some links would be appriciated too

I currently wear alot of animal/ quicksilver etc board shorts which will be fine for going in the sea, but need somthing thinner!

Reps for any help

13 Comments

you can get material called coolmax

not sure if it works, quite hard to get aswell.

link for google shopping

google.co.uk/pro…m=5

[url]www.coolmax.invista.com/[/url]

chino type shorts with linen in them are good,try M&S they have a pretty modern range

Banned

linen ideally as it breathes the best but they also reckon silk keeps you cool.....lol

try house of fraser linea range i think....nowt wrong wi cotton tho or swimmers

Loose Cotton works for me...

I have a house there you'll be fine. Shower often use women's sure ( my husband reckons it works better) and use your usual shorts cotton t shirts..........there is a breeze so you'll be o.k. after a couple of days adjusting to the heat.
You might need a mask because of the soot.......not really most of the fires are under control now and they are over a hundred miles away .

get some Nike tight dry fit clothes. They are originally made for the gym or sports, but they do keep you cool

Natural fibres usually keep you cooler than manmade ones.

khy86;5846257

get some Nike tight dry fit clothes. They are originally made for the gym … get some Nike tight dry fit clothes. They are originally made for the gym or sports, but they do keep you cool

PMSL,he will look a right tool walking around on holiday in tight gym clothes

boothy;5846387

PMSL,he will look a right tool walking around on holiday in tight gym … PMSL,he will look a right tool walking around on holiday in tight gym clothes

lol

You feeling ok now btw?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5846429

lolYou feeling ok now btw?

much better today thanks,yesterday & thursday felt like death,fingers crossed have got over the worst.

boothy;5846387

PMSL,he will look a right tool walking around on holiday in tight gym … PMSL,he will look a right tool walking around on holiday in tight gym clothes

lol, but it doeskeep you cool

Original Poster

cheers for the help all

reps sent out..
sorry for the delay!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771960
    2. Ashes thread(prizes)622
    3. A christmas wish44
    4. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.33

See more discussions