Best Mattress? Spring, Firm, Comfort or Luxury Firm?

Found 1st Sep 2008
Gonna get a bed from homebase - which mattess do you guys think is the best?

Sprung (+£0.00)
Firm (+£20.00)
Comfort (+£30.00)
or
Luxury Firm (+£50.00)

Any opinions?

1. Misc
  2. Mattress
18 Comments

personally, i would choose the cheapest as they seem to be so pricey but obviously if i had the money i would choose luxury as i believe in most things you get what you pay for :thumbsup:

I would go for firm or luxury firm, especially if its gonna get a lot of action :thumbsup:

Luxury firm for me:thumbsup:

Go for memory foam they are brill :lazy: or a mem foam topper :thumbsup:

fireheaven;2873108

I would go for firm or luxury firm, especially if its gonna get a lot of … I would go for firm or luxury firm, especially if its gonna get a lot of action :thumbsup:

hannah19790;2873177

Luxury firm for me:thumbsup:

Not even going to comment:?

Banned

i personally wouldnt buy a bed from a diy shop

Sloth/Mod

Memory foam............couldn't sleep on anything else now.

fireheaven;2873108

I would go for firm or luxury firm, especially if its gonna get a lot of … I would go for firm or luxury firm, especially if its gonna get a lot of action :thumbsup:

lol too funny

Ah why don't you get a memory foam mattress..I got one...best sleep I have ever had since buying one

Banned

for those who have memory foam, was it weird sleeping on it at first, i have tried lying on them and find them uncomfy

Sloth/Mod

sassie;2873343

for those who have memory foam, was it weird sleeping on it at first, i … for those who have memory foam, was it weird sleeping on it at first, i have tried lying on them and find them uncomfy

Nooooooo..............i slept like a baby. Is odd at first as it's soooo comfy.

sassie;2873343

for those who have memory foam, was it weird sleeping on it at first, i … for those who have memory foam, was it weird sleeping on it at first, i have tried lying on them and find them uncomfy

1st night it was strange..but that could be down to the fact that it was a new mattress..whilst the mattress may seem very hard it is actually very comfortable and no more bed sores.

Banned

Syzable;2873354

Nooooooo..............i slept like a baby. Is odd at first as it's soooo … Nooooooo..............i slept like a baby. Is odd at first as it's soooo comfy.

do they come in different qualities then, or they all the same :?

sassie;2873343

have a mem topper bout 4cm as cant afford matress yet and its sooooooo cumfy ZZzzzzzz :lazy::lazy:

will get a mattress asap :thumbsup:

happy donkey;2873488

have a mem topper bout 4cm as cant afford matress yet and its sooooooo … have a mem topper bout 4cm as cant afford matress yet and its sooooooo cumfy ZZzzzzzz :lazy::lazy:will get a mattress asap :thumbsup:

Worth shopping around for one as they can be expensive..got mine for around £150 from feebay which was a bargain.

Need new mattress myself, having read all your comments, think will look at memory foam first.
Thanks all.

OMG..well,im thinkin of holding my breath any ideas how long i should hold it for.?...huuuuuuuuuhph..

Banned

madunks;2946114

OMG..well,im thinkin of holding my breath any ideas how long i should … OMG..well,im thinkin of holding my breath any ideas how long i should hold it for.?...huuuuuuuuuhph..

life :?

Usually, those mattresses that come with the bed are very poor quality. You'll feel the spring after 1/2 a year of sleep. I would definitely pay extra for a mattress that will last longer.
Post a comment
@
    Text