Best Men's Underwear?

Found 3rd Aug
Simple really. We've all been there, lads. Pant game not strong. Need some new pairs.

I see alot of people talking about classic Gap, Next, M&S, Uniqlo boxers.

Also quite a few newer companies like Tommy John, MeUndies, and Bonobos about, many with whacky features or materials.

Then we have the brands, Calvin Klein, Armani, Hugo Boss...

Thoughts? Looking for comfort over anything else. Cost is not an issue.

Cheers in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
I like the UnderArmour ones the best. CK not bad
My boxers show just how much of a stud I am, on the waistband it simply says 'Next'.
You will not find more comfort than these, Make sure you take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer. Great reviews from men and women.
marksandspencer.com/lac…Jse

34588223-TwRRO.jpg
34588223-UWxLD.jpg34588223-dPxtw.jpg
34588223-aSzir.jpg
34588223-sV2os.jpg
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 3rd Aug
Next Boxers, slighter more comfortable than M&S and so far seem to be lasting well.
The other thing I have notice over the years with Next boxers is they appear to be self repairing. When they start getting a bit worse for wear they seem to magically transform themselves, I sometimes open my undies draw and 3 or 4 pairs will suddenly look like new.
Penguin are really good
I prefer Next Boxers, they're good for dancing in.
Excellent Ballroom
Swear by UnderArmour. As a postie I walk miles and these are the most comfortable. My wife's two worst words are moist and chaffing and I get neither!
Hom
123thisisme2 h, 15 m ago

The other thing I have notice over the years with Next boxers is they …The other thing I have notice over the years with Next boxers is they appear to be self repairing. When they start getting a bit worse for wear they seem to magically transform themselves, I sometimes open my undies draw and 3 or 4 pairs will suddenly look like new.

youtube.com/wat…1uU
I’ve got quite a few pairs of oddballs boxer shorts. They’re really comfy and if you look at the right time there’s a few pairs in the sale.
Next boxers are the best in my opinion, I used one of the readily available first order codes and got a decent deal on a pack of 10
postmang5 h, 46 m ago

Swear by UnderArmour. As a postie I walk miles and these are the most …Swear by UnderArmour. As a postie I walk miles and these are the most comfortable. My wife's two worst words are moist and chaffing and I get neither!

I found underarmour to be the worst ones out. Material is awful - it plucks out every hair going, and the "compartment" is way too tight (not even a boast).

Anyway, Ralph Lauren Polo ones are decent, if expensive - but they last forever.
Budget choice? These ones from h&m:

m2.hm.com/m/e…tml

They're pretty good.
Edited by: "grex9101" 3rd Aug
Under Armour gets my vote as well.
grex91011 h, 33 m ago

I found underarmour to be the worst ones out. Material is awful - it …I found underarmour to be the worst ones out. Material is awful - it plucks out every hair going, and the "compartment" is way too tight (not even a boast).Anyway, Ralph Lauren Polo ones are decent, if expensive - but they last forever.Budget choice? These ones from h&m:http://m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0564309001.htmlThey're pretty good.

+1 on the ralphs!
Ben shermans are very comfortable and they do deals on getthelabel i think
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants