Best mens watches for £50

Found 9th Aug
I'm looking to buy a mens watch for about £50 but don't really know where to start with the different types of brands.
Im looking for a metal strap watch. Does anyone have any recommendations on makes?
Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Fashion or practical?
I'm currently tracking a few watch with camelcamelcamel been looking for a new watch for a while but not in any hurry. The is a load of chinise crap out there so be careful. What you get depends on what you want from you watch, here's my features I want;

Leather scrap, automatic, date, day, regular size (don't like this new big faces), thin as possible, well made. hoping to get this for around £100 it's been £99 in the past

34660447-Mj3M8.jpg
wayners6 m ago

Fashion or practical?

I think practical.
4TheManyNotTheFew9th Aug

I'm currently tracking a few watch with camelcamelcamel been looking for a …I'm currently tracking a few watch with camelcamelcamel been looking for a new watch for a while but not in any hurry. The is a load of chinise crap out there so be careful. What you get depends on what you want from you watch, here's my features I want;Leather scrap, automatic, date, day, regular size (don't like this new big faces), thin as possible, well made. hoping to get this for around £100 it's been £99 in the past[Image]

Thank you. When I decide I will look on camelcamelcamel.
Here £40off I do like the casio g shock range but not much in stainless steel. Bullet proof though
Edited by: "wayners" 9th Aug
Thank you. I will have a look shortly
Casio Edifice if your budget will stretch, had a few good ones from Amazon at around £70 in the past.
SOUTHWALES18 m ago

Casio Edifice if your budget will stretch, had a few good ones from Amazon …Casio Edifice if your budget will stretch, had a few good ones from Amazon at around £70 in the past.

Thank you very much. This is the same advice above so think I will try and stretch to buy one of these
nikkip131 h, 6 m ago

Thank you very much. This is the same advice above so think I will try and …Thank you very much. This is the same advice above so think I will try and stretch to buy one of these

Just to add a bit of support for Casio watches - my G-Shock has barely been off my wrist in the 7 years or so I've had it.
Edited by: "deeky" 9th Aug
deeky1 h, 13 m ago

Just to add a bit of support for Casio watches - my G-Shock has barely …Just to add a bit of support for Casio watches - my G-Shock has barely been off my wrist in the 7 years or so I've had it.

Thank you. I think I'm sealed on Casio
Another vote here for G Shock
deeky2 h, 3 m ago

Just to add a bit of support for Casio watches - my G-Shock has barely …Just to add a bit of support for Casio watches - my G-Shock has barely been off my wrist in the 7 years or so I've had it.

Crusty
789HHEELLOO1 h, 31 m ago

This for £45 on Amazon warehouse …This for £45 on Amazon warehouse https://www.amazon.co.uk/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Flexible-Two-Tone-BM8454-93A/dp/B001QFYKQS/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1533833774&sr=1-8&m=A2OAJ7377F756P&refinements=p_n_feature_nine_browse-bin%3A2646873031%7C4815946031%7C2646874031%2Cp_36%3A197574031&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=41zQmo%2BnPeL&ref=plSrch

hottoast1 h, 11 m ago

Another vote here for G Shock

Thank you both for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants