Best microphone in a sub £200 phone

Found 14th Dec 2017
Hi all,
my current phone, a Vodafone smart ultra 6 has been a good servant, but my main problem with it has been the mic, I have to put it on speaker for people to hear me, videos are massively quiet, so I need a new phone.

I want it to be running or able to be updated to at least android 7 ideally 8 eventually, unlocked or I can unlock it cheaply, and it records good sound (ie loud music like gigs it won't start cracking up), also in an ideal world a large screen.

thanks everyone
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
If u don't mind china, the. Xiaomi phones are good I just purchased the Xiaomi a1
oliverkennedy1013 h, 16 m ago

If u don't mind china, the. Xiaomi phones are good I just purchased the …If u don't mind china, the. Xiaomi phones are good I just purchased the Xiaomi a1

I'm not against the phones themselves I looked up reviews and that phone seems ideal however I'm against getting stung by the 20% import tax, is there anyway to buy one from a UK reseller
stephenp936 h, 5 m ago

I'm not against the phones themselves I looked up reviews and that phone …I'm not against the phones themselves I looked up reviews and that phone seems ideal however I'm against getting stung by the 20% import tax, is there anyway to buy one from a UK reseller

Some people on eBay sell them in the UK I think
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants