Best mid priced NEW Android phone

Found 1st Jul
I am not a heavy phone user and often buy second hand phones that are a couple of years old (I currently have a second hand Galaxy S6 which I am happy with).

I have just bought a new SIM from another company and have been looking at another second hand phone for around £200 / £250.

But then thought that for maybe a little more I could get a new phone rather than second hand.

Any suggestions for a new Android unlocked phone at around £250 / £300.

I would like a decent sized screen but apart from that not too bothered about features (good camera for example).
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Google Pixel is £299.95 at Argos. Good price, plus discounted gift cards at some places
Samsung galaxy a5 32gb £239

Link Debenhams plus
Edited by: "davewave" 1st Jul
Honor 9 deal is cheaper, but still a decent phone for your budget
Galaxy s7 edge. ~£250
master102 m ago

Galaxy s7 edge. ~£250

Where?
Snakeyes6462 m ago

Where?

Used I meant. I have one as well.
Edited by: "master10" 1st Jul
master104 m ago

Used I meant. I have one as well.

It says 'NEW' in the title of the OP, in capitals...
Edited by: "jamie015" 1st Jul
Moto X4. Just bought a second one as the first is so good. £180.
Edited by: "ccnp" 2nd Jul
That Moto phone that was in the hottest deals.
Thanks for all the replies

Decided to go for the Google Pixel XL from Argos at £299.

5.5" screen at 2560 x 1440

4GB ram, 32GB memory

Just setting it up now.
guilbert531 h, 19 m ago

Thanks for all the repliesDecided to go for the Google Pixel XL from Argos …Thanks for all the repliesDecided to go for the Google Pixel XL from Argos at £299.5.5" screen at 2560 x 14404GB ram, 32GB memoryJust setting it up now.

Using the Australian eBay discount it's gone to £273!
guilbert534 h, 39 m ago

Thanks for all the repliesDecided to go for the Google Pixel XL from Argos …Thanks for all the repliesDecided to go for the Google Pixel XL from Argos at £299.5.5" screen at 2560 x 14404GB ram, 32GB memoryJust setting it up now.

I was tempted by that but the lack of sd card support put me off. I know Google would have us all storing everything in the cloud but that ain't gonna happen till someone brings back unlimited monthly data.
There is a deal on Sharp Aquos S2 posted right now. £120 before any customs charges. Reviews look good, but no band 20.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants