Best mid range Android camera phone

Posted 25th Nov
So I am looking for a new phone as my LG G5 has not been working well for ages. I am looking for a phone that has a great camera and good battery life, anything else is secondary. I won't use it for gaming, but will use it to take pictures/videos, to check the internet/social media, as a satnav, online banking, for Spotify, etc...

What Android device would you recommend? My top budget is probably around £500, maybe a bit more if it is really worth it.

I have been reading so many reviews now which all seem to say different things, so I would like to hear from people who actually own some of these devices. Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Pixel 3a at £329 would be a strong contender
Mate 20 Pro
Huawei P30 is what I have which I see is £430 on Amazon, sits under the pro model (which is recently reduced too).

Great night mode sensitivity (gig example), wide angle shots are great (Venice) and the aperture mode is excellent (Champagne)39112157-GTJCO.jpg39112157-cu5ct.jpg39112157-HUVPV.jpg
I have found the Huawei P30 Pro for £499, not sure if it can be found any cheaper anywhere?
Consider contract deal if you go for p30 Pro.
I think I saw some good deals earlier.
Cisco06060625/11/2019 18:30

Consider contract deal if you go for p30 Pro.I think I saw some good deals …Consider contract deal if you go for p30 Pro.I think I saw some good deals earlier.

Any idea where?
I've looked at the O2 deal, but I think I would then still be paying more than if I were to pay the £499 for the device and pay for my £8 giffgaff goodybags.
Not sure I would go for the p30 unless your going for the pro version as the mate 20 Pro might just be a little bit better spec wise than the p30 non pro
ding25/11/2019 20:38

Not sure I would go for the p30 unless your going for the pro version as …Not sure I would go for the p30 unless your going for the pro version as the mate 20 Pro might just be a little bit better spec wise than the p30 non pro

Yeah I would probably be more interested in the P30 Pro rather than the normal P30, if I can find a good deal for it.
Eenuh25/11/2019 20:40

Yeah I would probably be more interested in the P30 Pro rather than the …Yeah I would probably be more interested in the P30 Pro rather than the normal P30, if I can find a good deal for it.

Consider getting the mate 20 pro. Better camera than the p30 and only really missing the zoom function on the p30 pro
Justv£26 a month.
hotukdeals.com/dea…420
Edited by: "adamderak" 25th Nov
Eenuh25/11/2019 20:25

Any idea where? I've looked at the O2 deal, but I think I would then …Any idea where? I've looked at the O2 deal, but I think I would then still be paying more than if I were to pay the £499 for the device and pay for my £8 giffgaff goodybags.

Yes, I think it was O2.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants