Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Midnight Launch Prices for GTA IV ON XBOX 360

Banned
    Forgot to preorder it lol, remembering it comes out tomorrow, or tonight at midnight.
    Anyone know any shops?
    Do asda/Will asda have it?
    and any others.
    Much regards

13 Comments

no comment

ctuk;1984236

no comment

But that is a comment...

Original Poster Banned

:S????

Best phoning your local Asda/Tesco mate.

ctuk;1984236

no comment

what's the point of that???????

SunTzu;1984324

what's the point of that???????

Read any other recent thread with "GTA" in it's title and you will understand.

Original Poster Banned

bump

I bought The Mirror today, and there's an advert in there for GTA from Asda. It says it will be available from midnight tonight and will cost £37 for the 360 version. Another advert in there for Tesco, available from midnight and costs £44.71 for the 360 version and ps3 version. I hope this helps!

Original Poster Banned

Thank you melissa75, im just about to ring my local asda anyway.
    Regards

Game are opening a lot of stores at midnight ( or staying open)

can all the wannabe moderators find something better to do rather than post drivel on these threads :-)

I have called to my local GAME store and they said GTA 4 + XBOX360 will be available at midnight for £270.00 pfff that's **** price :P

i literally just pre ordered my hubbies at gamestation £44.99 i know its not the cheapest but at least i have a copy, some copies are available and can be purchased at 12 or 8am. My local says if all the pre orders arent ordered they will be offered up on a first come first serve basis

going to my local asda tonight in grangemouth,home of the bp strike force
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions