Groups
    EXPIRED

Best mobile deals?

Looking to change my contract soon, anyone experts on the best feals around just now?

Ideally i need around 150 cross net mins, 50 or so free texts would be nice too.

Please dont suggest 3 as im cancelling my contract with them!

12 Comments

U might wanna check out T-Mobile.

They have some great deals on at the mo and are offering 6 months half price line rental etc...

try: [url]www.t-mobile.co.uk/metromobile[/url]

best of luck!

sorry make that, 6 to 9 momths half price line rental!

i've got my contrat with dialaphone

dialaphone.co.uk/

Original Poster

Not sure about the 18 month contract. :shock:

Plus after 6 months you get half as much free minutes and texts.

if u do get a mobile via dialaphone do it through linemypocket.co.uk you get £7 cashback (£1 more than greasypalm) also if u know someone who got a mobile from dialaphone (or has one from them) get their phone number (even if it was a few years ago) i got a mobile from them about 2 years ago - put thier number in the referred section - i still get the refer a scheme letters where if i refer someone i get £20 i just put my old mobile number in.

pauldjph

Not sure about the 18 month contract. :shock: Plus after 6 months you … Not sure about the 18 month contract. :shock: Plus after 6 months you get half as much free minutes and texts.

i was looking into t mobile until i read the 18 month contract bit

also, i used them ages ago and i had bad service so i changed ... so why go back?! lol

What about prepay or payg

Hmm O2 sim @ £10 a month -- 300 Texts

Cross net-- 40p/min 1000/40 = 25min

120 minutes 30 texts £15 on Orange maybe?

By far the best company in terms of coverage and customer support imo!

Vodafones 30day rolling sim, (sim only). Starts at £10/mo and have quite alot of mins/txts for the price

teshnit;5819707

Vodafones 30day rolling sim, (sim only). Starts at £10/mo and have quite … Vodafones 30day rolling sim, (sim only). Starts at £10/mo and have quite alot of mins/txts for the price

only 5 years late

yeh this happen to me a few times today, for some reason im getting 5year old threads come up :s
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent 4k TV on a budget11
      2. Car MOT89
      3. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV36
      4. HUKD new UI22

See more discussions