Groups

Best mobile for VR?

what's the best mobile for VR? or is it still too soon and they're just gimmicks compared to the PC versions?

5 Comments

I'd say whichever phone has the highest pixel density. So is that the Samsung Galaxy S7 ? (5.1" QHD)

a phone that supports gear vr probably. The s8 will probably be the best but s7 will be great too

Original Poster

jco83

I'd say whichever phone has the highest pixel density. So is that the … I'd say whichever phone has the highest pixel density. So is that the Samsung Galaxy S7 ? (5.1" QHD)

zipt

a phone that supports gear vr probably. The s8 will probably be the best … a phone that supports gear vr probably. The s8 will probably be the best but s7 will be great too

Thanks for help.

What are you favourite VR apps / games?

jco83

I'd say whichever phone has the highest pixel density. So is that the … I'd say whichever phone has the highest pixel density. So is that the Samsung Galaxy S7 ? (5.1" QHD)

zipt

a phone that supports gear vr probably. The s8 will probably be the best … a phone that supports gear vr probably. The s8 will probably be the best but s7 will be great too

​There aren't a huge number

Like others have said anything with a high resolution screen.

I would prob not even bother with anything less than a 2k screen for VR.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"35
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions