Expired

BEST MOBILE_FREE 12 month cash back deal?

4 replies
Found 7th Sep 2007
BEST MOBILE_FREE 12 month cash back deal?

Im looking for my mum who isnt a massively high user at the moment but is on pay as u go spending 20-25 pounds a month so I believe a cash back deal would suit her down to a t!

Anyone no the good ones about?

Thanks in adance for posts/ HELP!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

5 Comments

Probably the Nokia 6300 from Phones4U with £50 back through Quidco - see below
hotukdeals.com/for…616

But as always it will take some organising to get the cashback, so beware.

If you/she are not that organised get a £15 deal from three for 500 mins.

To really get the best deal - you would need to detail the sort of use - how may mins/txts needed. If most of the calls go to a small number of phones -get a Tesco SIM and 10p a min call to three numbers or say 4 or 5 numbers get Vodaphone family for a fiver a month (dependent on the others having a Vodaphone mobile).

Original Poster

charliebrown

Probably the Nokia 6300 from Phones4U with £50 back through Quidco - see … Probably the Nokia 6300 from Phones4U with £50 back through Quidco - see below http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95616But as always it will take some organising to get the cashback, so beware.If you/she are not that organised get a £15 deal from three for 500 mins.To really get the best deal - you would need to detail the sort of use - how may mins/txts needed. If most of the calls go to a small number of phones -get a Tesco SIM and 10p a min call to three numbers or say 4 or 5 numbers get Vodaphone family for a fiver a month (dependent on the others having a Vodaphone mobile).

'But as always it will take some organising to get the cashback, so beware.'

how bad is this 2 do? what should i warn her about?

I would say she used about

250xnet mins + 100-150 texts?

Original Poster

charliebrown

Probably the Nokia 6300 from Phones4U with £50 back through Quidco - see … Probably the Nokia 6300 from Phones4U with £50 back through Quidco - see below http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95616But as always it will take some organising to get the cashback, so beware.If you/she are not that organised get a £15 deal from three for 500 mins.To really get the best deal - you would need to detail the sort of use - how may mins/txts needed. If most of the calls go to a small number of phones -get a Tesco SIM and 10p a min call to three numbers or say 4 or 5 numbers get Vodaphone family for a fiver a month (dependent on the others having a Vodaphone mobile).

the Nokia 6300 from Phones4U with £50 back through Quidco has expired is there anymore with quidco cash back?

Check [url]www.mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk[/url], i pretty sure they offer the same deal but with £45 cash back from quidco... (last time i checked)..:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4383
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769381
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247622
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710984

See more discussions