Groups
    EXPIRED

Best mobile phone deals for 900 mins + Not 3

Hi All

I am due my upgrage on 3, i currently pay £20 a month for 750 mins and 150 tx.

But i see at the moment they have a deal which is 900 mins and tx with a sony c903 for £18 on a 18 month contract, When i asked for this deal they said that i would have to pay £24 as this wasnt available to me although i can buy this deal online.

So after a very long pointless conversation with 3 i have cancelled as i think i should of been allowed this offer baring in mind i have been with them for years.

So now i need to find another contract, i have looked and looked and to be honest havent really got a clue.

Any help please i would be very grateful.

Many Thanks
    Jacqui

5 Comments

Well just buy that contract online then.

Original Poster

lindauk;8419254

Well just buy that contract online then.

Yes well i thought that to be honest. didnt want the contracts to cross over but i suppose it wouldnt really matter.

Try the O2 simplicity deals, if you sign up for a 12 month contract you can get 900mins for £20 on a rolling monthly contract it is £25, you get a free bolt on as well I believe.

Original Poster

hotdealing;8419398

Try the O2 simplicity deals, if you sign up for a 12 month contract you … Try the O2 simplicity deals, if you sign up for a 12 month contract you can get 900mins for £20 on a rolling monthly contract it is £25, you get a free bolt on as well I believe.

Thanks i will go have a look the only thing is my 3 phone is buggared so will need to get another phone,but thats ok as 3 phones tend to be pretty probmatic in my case anyway.

go for vodafone as they are offering £150 quidco now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767177
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions