Groups

Best mobile phone for £15 per month?

In your opinion, what is the best mobile phone currently available for around the £15 per month. redemption deals included but NOT refurbished phones, must be brand new.

10 Comments

Tesco Mobile £10/month + an unlocked Orange Sanfrancisco, I'd say.

Buy a san fran then get a giff gaff sim for tenner a month

i just got a motorola defy for £15 a month

3 are advertising a nice looking phone on TV at the moment..might be worth a look

Original Poster

Has anyone any experience of 3? Im getting very mixed messages. Their map showing coverage appears to be good in my area (Newbury) but all I keep seeing is bad feedback on service/signal levels.

Original Poster

StevenBrown

i just got a motorola defy for £15 a month

Who with? Is it a redemption deal? Do you like the phone?

Lofty124

Who with? Is it a redemption deal? Do you like the phone?

got it from affordable mobiles, its £15 a month on t-mobile without redemption but i also got something like 4 months free so if i choose to do the redemption its £14 a month but it doesnt matter if i forget
    Edited by: "StevenBrown" 3rd Feb 2011

Lofty124

Has anyone any experience of 3? Im getting very mixed messages. Their map … Has anyone any experience of 3? Im getting very mixed messages. Their map showing coverage appears to be good in my area (Newbury) but all I keep seeing is bad feedback on service/signal levels.

Take no notice of what people say. Some people knock them because they think it's fashionable, same as Skoda/Bose etc. Ask nearby friends/neighbours what their signal is like (on 3, obvo :D)
    I was with 3 for about 7 years without a hitch.

deek72

Take no notice of what people say. Ask nearby friends/neighbours what … Take no notice of what people say. Ask nearby friends/neighbours what their signal is like (on 3, obvo :D)I was with 3 for about 7 years without a hitch.

Same here. I've been with O2, T-Mobile/Orange and Three over the past couple of years, and Three's been by far the best of the bunch.

Original Poster

Cheers guys for your comments etc, very useful.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4672199
      2. Sky Fibre Max34
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions