Best mobile phone operator in Kent - advice needed

Posted 25th Apr
Hi guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle here.
I am with Vodafone and my contract is terminating next month, I already got the PAC code.
The network will show itself as full strength yet I often can't use internet, terrible 4g and often losing signal.
But I am not sure where to go from them.

When I was with EE they were constantly overcharging me for stuff and it never was making sense, 3 was like a sect - impossible to leave, terrible network coverage and super slow. O2 is expensive and have archaic technology.

Where should I go?? :/
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Go to London. Great signal with all Networks.
I work there actually
Try Asda Mobile, Plus Net, BT, Virgin. It use EE signal.
Edited by: "Cisco060606" 25th Apr
Watch out for Plusnet, I have had to set my phone onto 3G only settings to make sure I get calls.
Its a well know issue but they say it does not exist.
If I did not get 2000mins unlimited texts and 1.5gb data for £1.25 a month I would leave.
bigwheels25/04/2020 12:37

Watch out for Plusnet, I have had to set my phone onto 3G only settings to …Watch out for Plusnet, I have had to set my phone onto 3G only settings to make sure I get calls.Its a well know issue but they say it does not exist.If I did not get 2000mins unlimited texts and 1.5gb data for £1.25 a month I would leave.

For the price - I see your reasoning
I started to consider rolling contract with Voxi but I don't anyone who is using it...
Matt35625/04/2020 12:41

I started to consider rolling contract with Voxi but I don't anyone who is …I started to consider rolling contract with Voxi but I don't anyone who is using it...

I use Voxi in Kent and it's fine for me - but if you were having problems with Vodafone, then it's probably going to be the same. I guess it will only cost you £10 to find out? Let me know and I could refer you - if it works out we both get an Amazon voucher
Yeah, that sounds good. Message me. I will be porting my number in 3 weeks. Thanks.
Edited by: "Matt356" 25th Apr
your user id doesn't allow messaging.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions