Best Mobile phone under £300

Found 18th Dec 2017
My wife's Moto Z has died and John Lewis have given a full refund of £299.95. What phone do I spend it on, I'm a little bit lost.

Any thoughts and advice about best current phone deals would be really appreciated. Looking for a sim free android phone to use on the EE network.

Merry Christmas guys.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

Samsung J5 £250 sim free in Argos. Great phone. Love mine.

Xiaomi mi mix 2

Original Poster

oliverkennedy103 h, 41 m ago

Xiaomi mi mix 2

Looks a good phone but don't think I can buy it in the UK unless imported (gearbest etc)...

StoneyWales19 m ago

Looks a good phone but don't think I can buy it in the UK unless imported …Looks a good phone but don't think I can buy it in the UK unless imported (gearbest etc)...

Try eBay maybe

iPhone 7?

Original Poster

.MUFC.12 m ago

LeTV LeEco Le Max 2? You can get one delivered from EU for £141.52. I …LeTV LeEco Le Max 2? You can get one delivered from EU for £141.52. I bought one for my daughter and took about a week to get here. You could get one from there Chinese/Hong Kong warehouse but obviously risk import fee's and would take much longer.

That phone looks a quality phone in all fairness, but would there be any issues using it in the UK? Any issues with your daughters phone?

StoneyWales10 m ago

That phone looks a quality phone in all fairness, but would there be any …That phone looks a quality phone in all fairness, but would there be any issues using it in the UK? Any issues with your daughters phone?

Nope, Works on all UK bands, It's had most if not all the Chinese bloatware removed and comes with playstore already on it!.

It beats my Moto Z and my Wifes Samsung S7 on antutu!.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 19th Dec 2017

Original Poster

.MUFC.25 m ago

Nope, Works on all UK bands, It's had most if not all the Chinese …Nope, Works on all UK bands, It's had most if not all the Chinese bloatware removed and comes with playstore already on it!.It beats my Moto Z and my Wifes Samsung S7 on antutu!.

That's mad, and the screen looks pretty good as well.

StoneyWales36 m ago

That's mad, and the screen looks pretty good as well.

Yes it isn't bad at all :).

Original Poster

.MUFC.1 m ago

Yes it isn't bad at all :).

That's a tempting phone.

I thought u can get g6 slightly more than 300 pound. Seems like a great phone

I've been told lots of rare flamedeer gather here, where they at?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions