Expired

Best mobile phone under £50

Found 19th Feb 2007
Hi

I'm looking for the best deal on a mobile for under £50

Must have blue-tooth and a preferably a decent camera.

I would like to be able to use it with my laptop to connect to the Internet when I'm camping. (is there such a beast for this price?)

I don't want another contract phone but PAYG would be OK.

Cheers.

8 Comments

This one is good for the money as it comes with 35 quid credit
virginmobile.com/vm/…273
if you want a better camera the sony ericson k510i is good, also comes with 35 quid credit
jon

Original Poster

jon999

This one is good for the money as it comes with 35 quid … This one is good for the money as it comes with 35 quid credithttp://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewProduct.do?productId=AB5B8419-FFBA-4A64-98F6-B3E2A57BE273if you want a better camera the sony ericson k510i is good, also comes with 35 quid creditjon

Has this got blue-tooth, I can't see it in the specs ?

nope it doesn't have bluetooth

you can get sony ericsson K750i for under £70 nowadays. I know it's more than your budget, but for the money you just get really a lot!

for your consideration ]click here £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime with orange,bluetooth and 1.3 megapixel camera,comes with sd card slot for extra memory.

also ]click here £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime with virgin,similar camera 1.3,bluetooth but no extra memory slot,58 mb included in phone though.

also ]click here a girly flip phone,1.3 megapixel camera with upgradable memory £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime on either virgin or t mobile.

Hope this helps:)

kemot1984

you can get sony ericsson K750i for under £70 nowadays. I know it's more … you can get sony ericsson K750i for under £70 nowadays. I know it's more than your budget, but for the money you just get really a lot!

I agree, its worth an extra £20.

£69.99 delivered from play.com...

play.com/Mob…tml

Original Poster

muckypup

for your consideration ]click here £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime w … for your consideration ]click here £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime with orange,bluetooth and 1.3 megapixel camera,comes with sd card slot for extra memory.also ]click here £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime with virgin,similar camera 1.3,bluetooth but no extra memory slot,58 mb included in phone though.also ]click here a girly flip phone,1.3 megapixel camera with upgradable memory £49.95 when bought with £10 airtime on either virgin or t mobile.Hope this helps:)

But I'm 6' 2'' of rippling muscle, why would I want a girly phone :oops:

stora

But I'm 6' 2'' of rippling muscle, why would I want a girly phone :oops:

Well,one can never tell these days!:whistling:

That's why i mentioned girly,so if you're a bluerk you could discount it.Look at the first one I mentioned,that's quite butch!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions