Best mobile phone under£350

Found 27th Dec 2017
Can you help me please? I'm looking to buy a sim free phone under £350. I've looked at that many I'm going dizzy
my requirements are
5.2 screen
at least 3gb ram
water resistant
gorilla glass
android

I'd really appreciate anyone's help.
Cheers
Community Updates
AskMobilePhones
6 Comments
I’d say moto g5 plus or for a bit more one plus 5t
Nokia 8, while not being fully water resistant, it is splashproof and meets the rest of your criteria and then some

5.3 screen
4B ram
64GB storage
Gorilla Glass
Android Oreo

I cant think of a situation where you would need a water resistant phone though unless you are incredibly clumsy and are always dropping/spilling stuff on things, but i got this phone for my son and he is over the moon with it

I think it may also be a tiny bit over your budget at £369, but its a cracking phone and is easily on par with my S7Edge
Is that a minimum or maximum screen size?
Original Poster
EndlessWaves16 h, 22 m ago

Is that a minimum or maximum screen size?

I just want a bit bigger than 5" but smaller than 5.5". Don't think I'll be able to hold onto anything bigger
Original Poster
kingtreelo16 h, 33 m ago

Nokia 8, while not being fully water resistant, it is splashproof and …Nokia 8, while not being fully water resistant, it is splashproof and meets the rest of your criteria and then some5.3 screen4B ram64GB storageGorilla GlassAndroid OreoI cant think of a situation where you would need a water resistant phone though unless you are incredibly clumsy and are always dropping/spilling stuff on things, but i got this phone for my son and he is over the moon with itI think it may also be a tiny bit over your budget at £369, but its a cracking phone and is easily on par with my S7Edge

Thanks for that kingtreelo. I was torn between this phone and the honor 9, but the honor isn't waterproof.
I ask for water resistance as I was caught in a heavy downpour once in the summer and got soaked wet through, so I just wanted it to withstand that kind of thing plus a few accidental splashes here and there.
kaymate7 h, 55 m ago

Thanks for that kingtreelo. I was torn between this phone and the honor 9, …Thanks for that kingtreelo. I was torn between this phone and the honor 9, but the honor isn't waterproof. I ask for water resistance as I was caught in a heavy downpour once in the summer and got soaked wet through, so I just wanted it to withstand that kind of thing plus a few accidental splashes here and there.

let us know what you ended up with, and how you feel about it

not everyone is going to have a positive experience with every device/system so it would be good to know how you got on

as i said, my sons Nokia 8 looks a lot better than my S7 Edge in terms of photos and performance, and i'm a tiny bit annoyed he has the best phone in the house now :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions