Found 17th May 2011
I want to buy a new mobile under £100. What I ideally want is something with QWERTY keyboard, good battery life and WI-FI and that it fits in my jeans pocket. I don't need games or other nonsense (like good camera etc.). I'm on giffgaff. What would you suggest?

14 Comments

Nokia E71

San Francisco by a mile, though that's a keyboardless android phone so might not suite you.

techradar.com/rev…iew

Edited by: "profet" 17th May 2011

hai multi

Original Poster

thank's guys. I was thinking about San Fran to be honest. Can I buy it anywhere unlocked?

Original Poster

ace101

Nokia E71

where can you get it under £100

holidaymaker

thank's guys. I was thinking about San Fran to be honest. Can I buy it … thank's guys. I was thinking about San Fran to be honest. Can I buy it anywhere unlocked?

Get it on Orange Pay as you go. It's simple and free to unlock.

holidaymaker

where can you get it under £100

Seen them go for below £100 on auction sites

pretty sure OP is a regular who goes around talking about his/her iphone4, which he/she doesn't really have and now they want advice on a cheapo phone but don't want anyone to know they're a massive crap talker

I woudlnt recommend an android powered phone, its been reciving bad news lately how the apps have malware and other mumbo jumbo bascially its vulnerable to being hacked bbc.co.uk/new…308

360baby

I woudlnt recommend an android powered phone, its been reciving bad news … I woudlnt recommend an android powered phone, its been reciving bad news lately how the apps have malware and other mumbo jumbo bascially its vulnerable to being hacked http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13422308

Got rid of my android phone last month as concerned about that especially the way when you go to download an application from the store and they warn you that your details etc will be shared!

Banned

Iphone 4!!!!!! How to get one for £100:

1) find someone with an iPhone 4
2) mug person for iPhone 4
3) give them £100 to cheer them up

Original Poster

360baby

I woudlnt recommend an android powered phone, its been reciving bad news … I woudlnt recommend an android powered phone, its been reciving bad news lately how the apps have malware and other mumbo jumbo bascially its vulnerable to being hacked http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13422308

which one then? I like Samsung B3410 but it doesn.t have Wi-Fi. Is there anything similiar with Wi-Fi? Are Symbian mobiles good?

holidaymaker

which one then? I like Samsung B3410 but it doesn.t have Wi-Fi. Is there … which one then? I like Samsung B3410 but it doesn.t have Wi-Fi. Is there anything similiar with Wi-Fi? Are Symbian mobiles good?

Your asking the wrong person, i dont know much about phones Im also looking for a new phone but dont want those bricks like iphone something small and light.

Original Poster

360baby

Your asking the wrong person, i dont know much about phones Im also … Your asking the wrong person, i dont know much about phones Im also looking for a new phone but dont want those bricks like iphone something small and light.

That's what I'm looking for too. Basically want QWERTY and Wi-Fi so sliding would be the best.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions