Best Money Transfer Service for Dubai Property

Hi,

Any advice on the cheapest money transfer service to use, I have put a deposit down for a property in Dubai and I need to make regular payments.

Would be useful to know who generally pays the best rates, I have looked at moneycorp but as the amount is just under £5k they said it would cost £15 each time to do the transfer whereas I few others I have asked had said no charges as they make their money from the interest rate they offer.

I would like to know who offers the best exchange rate or alternatively a list of companies that provide this service would be useful as I could then contact them and find that out myself.

Cheers,
G

3 Comments

xe.com/

I have used them in the past without any problems.

Depends what currency but [url]www.xe.com/fx[/url] will do foreign exchange between countries in a limited amount of currencies for absolutely free. They make their money off the spread.

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions, I had registered for [url]www.xe.com[/url] a few days back. Will see how it all goes.

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1928
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763847
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523413
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1112

See more discussions