Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Monitor out of these 3 -advice please?

Anyone recommend the best out of these please - Hanns G HW223DP 22ins£182, Philips 200WP7ES 20 ins £237 , and the Samsung SM215W 21ins at £180 .
    Will this Samsung one have the same issue problems with the Panel grading ??? as in the 226BW ???
    Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone please?

I would ditch them all for a lg 22sl4r - but thats just me

If you dont want one with a HDMI port then there is another model for about 200... adam

Original Poster

Anyone else ?
    Didn't go for that LG one as its only an Analogue tuner ,so if i was buying one to use as a tv would have paid more and got one with freeview.
    I am looking for a Monitor that i may occasionally watch tv on with a usb reciever-then i can also swap it to my laptop if i take it away with me.

Original Poster

no-one else can offer any advice here ??

Just a though CW, How about buying a 26" tv (so all the normal tv connections) and with a vga input, They having come done in price rapidly, I've recently seen them around the £260-£300 mark.

Iom-RF

Just a though CW, How about buying a 26" tv (so all the normal tv … Just a though CW, How about buying a 26" tv (so all the normal tv connections) and with a vga input, They having come done in price rapidly, I've recently seen them around the £260-£300 mark.

Yup. Good route to go down to be fair. If you have to get a DVI input then you can pick-up an adaptor (DVI to VGA) for a couple of quid. I have one for dual screen on the PC since my X800 has 1xDVI and 1xVGA.

J
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten79
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions