Best month of the year for great deals?

Was just reading an article which stated that April was the best month of the year to buy a new TV because the companies want to clear their old stock for the start of the new financial year, which got me thinking what was the best month of the year for a good bargain. I seem to remember that there usually is quite a few good deals on in and around April / May

what do you think it is?

6 Comments

you answered your own question....lol

Original Poster

rob585;8243252

you answered your own question....lol

thats just one article's opinion, and anyway companies like Play and Amazon usually do a good run of promotions in the run upto Christmas

plus my question was what do YOU think

It doesn't matter whenever i buy something,as soon as i do,it's cheaper the week after!

deb8z;8243369

It doesn't matter whenever i buy something,as soon as i do,it's cheaper … It doesn't matter whenever i buy something,as soon as i do,it's cheaper the week after!

lol, made me laugh, sounds like my life:giggle:

deb8z;8243369

It doesn't matter whenever i buy something,as soon as i do,it's cheaper … It doesn't matter whenever i buy something,as soon as i do,it's cheaper the week after!

or a better, faster more techy one comes out the weekk after:x

Original Poster

ilovepink;8245094

or a better, faster more techy one comes out the weekk after:x

phones and computers are the worst for that, the minute you get one you see an advert for a new one thats coming out in a couple of weeks thats miles better
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions