Groups
    EXPIRED

best motherboard for gaming under £40

Okay i really want a new motherboard which supports faster RAM for example 1333mhz,
    It needs to be socket 775 as my cpu is duo core e6600

PCI express slot suitable for fast graphics card

ATX size, no silly small one

overclocking potential.

240 pin ram slots

Any suggestions would be much appreciated
    Cheers guys

11 Comments

I maybe able to split,but would need to go higher than £40

hotukdeals.com/for…33/

Original Poster

I really can-not go over £45 delivered im afraid. That board is exactly what i am looking for though.
    so i will happily pay £45 including delivery.

They sell for around £80 on ebay so will hold out just now.

Unlikely to make any difference to you for gaming really. Better to upgrade the CPU or graphics card with the money.

Original Poster

its the faster ram which i am after. y current board only supports 667mhz ram

I know that, and a better CPU or graphics card will make a bigger difference.

OP my CPU can overclock to around 4GHz if your willing to pay the extra.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I know that, and a better CPU or graphics card will make a bigger … I know that, and a better CPU or graphics card will make a bigger difference.

I know that, but i cant get a better cpu or gpu for £40. I am looking for suggestions not corrections

FlobbleBelly

I know that, but i cant get a better cpu or gpu for £40. I am looking for … I know that, but i cant get a better cpu or gpu for £40. I am looking for suggestions not corrections

What Graphics do you have just now ?

FlobbleBelly

I know that, but i cant get a better cpu or gpu for £40. I am looking for … I know that, but i cant get a better cpu or gpu for £40. I am looking for suggestions not corrections

Yes you can, you could get a 45nm C2D for about £40, it will run coller and overclock to about 4ghz.

mod

You cannot trade in MISC. You now need to wait 7 days before listing again (in the FS section)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions