Expired

Best Moto G in car phone holder?

Found 24th Apr 2014
Looking for a holder for the Moto G, don't want a rubbish one that won't stick to windscreen for more than 5 mins though! Also don't want to spend a fortune - What are others using?
Community Updates
AskCariPhonePhonesMoto G
9 Comments
tetrax magnet holder the air vent model.. preferably the xway but the rest are good.

search eBay and Amazon as can be found brand new for about 12 to 15 quid for air vent model.
just got the Kenu Airframe from Amazon, would highly reccomend, it fits in most air vent very securly and its tiny so can barely notice its there.
craigk37

just got the Kenu Airframe from Amazon, would highly reccomend, it fits … just got the Kenu Airframe from Amazon, would highly reccomend, it fits in most air vent very securly and its tiny so can barely notice its there.

That looks pretty expensive, but i see a fake for £5.39 on Amazon amazon.co.uk/iMo…ame should do the same job right??

justanothercid

tetrax magnet holder the air vent model.. preferably the xway but the … tetrax magnet holder the air vent model.. preferably the xway but the rest are good.search eBay and Amazon as can be found brand new for about 12 to 15 quid for air vent model.

That looks good, but don't really want a magnet stuck to phone. Thanks though
I use this one for my phone amazon.co.uk/OS1…GG/ (not used for moto G though) but good thing about this is it sticks to the dashboard (as long as its flat)

Thought i'd add I use it for motorway trips over 3 hours long, and it stays in tact all the way through
Edited by: "ace101" 24th Apr 2014
I use these mounts - friends have them too - they're superb!

ebay.co.uk/itm…18b
moob

I use these mounts - friends have them too - they're … I use these mounts - friends have them too - they're superb!http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OSO-Clip-Grip-Universal-in-Car-Mobile-Phone-GPS-Mount-Patented-Suction-Cup-/321299739019?pt=UK_Holders_Mounts&hash=item4acef4f18b

I had one of these - totally excellent. Til it broke after the 3rd time of using it.. :-(
frenchy77

I had one of these - totally excellent. Til it broke after the 3rd time … I had one of these - totally excellent. Til it broke after the 3rd time of using it.. :-(

How the hell did you manage that?

I find these really robust, much more so than others I've used.
moob

How the hell did you manage that? I find these really robust, much more … How the hell did you manage that? I find these really robust, much more so than others I've used.

I know.. it wasn't brute force I can tell you. The piece you lever up just snapped at the pivot point.. I have it in mind to drill a hole through the body and put a pin across as the rest of it is fine. It stuck really well to the windscreen which many cheap ones do not do, and the 'clamp' part is a great idea.
frenchy77

I know.. it wasn't brute force I can tell you. The piece you lever up … I know.. it wasn't brute force I can tell you. The piece you lever up just snapped at the pivot point.. I have it in mind to drill a hole through the body and put a pin across as the rest of it is fine. It stuck really well to the windscreen which many cheap ones do not do, and the 'clamp' part is a great idea.

You should message the seller, he's a pretty fair guy and I'm sure he'll help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants